1. Name and address of the person responsible.
2. General information on data processing
Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use.
When you call up our website www.aurifex.de , information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your terminal device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file accessed,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider, .
The aforementioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- To ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluating system security and stability, and .
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person..
3. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data, .
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as .
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as registrations for training courses or enquiries that you send to us as site operator. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line..
When SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Integration of third-party services and content
It may happen that third-party content, such as videos from YouTube, maps from Google Maps, RSS feeds or graphics from other websites, are integrated within this online offer. This always requires that the providers of this content (hereinafter referred to as "third-party providers") are aware of the IP address of the user. Without the IP address, they could not send the content to the browser of the respective user. The IP address is therefore necessary for the presentation of this content. We endeavour to only use content whose respective providers only use the IP address to deliver the content. However, we have no influence if the third-party providers store the IP address, e.g. for statistical purposes. Insofar as this is known to us, we inform the user about this.
In the cookie, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
On the other hand, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website..
4. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website by the users is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, the IP address of the user will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. IP anonymisation is active on this website. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating the use of the website by users, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser software. However, this offer informs users that in this case they may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. Users may also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and relating to their use of the website (including their IP address) by Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
For more information on Google's use of data for advertising purposes, settings and opt-out options, please visit Google's website: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/("Google's use of data when you use our partners' websites or apps"). https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads("Data Use for Advertising Purposes"), http://google.de/settings/ads("Manage Information Google Uses to Show You Ads") and http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/("Determine What Ads Google Shows You").
5. Use of social media plug-ins.
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Xing, T3N, LinkedIn, Flattr. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognise the provider of the plug-in by marking the box with its initial letter or logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymised immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers, in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects the data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the greyed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and, for example, link to the page, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will help you to avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider..
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers communicated below. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
- a) [Facebook Inc, 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications as well as http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- b) Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- c) Twitter, Inc, 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy.Twitter has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- d) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
- e) T3N, yeebase media GmbH, Kriegerstr. 40, 30161 Hannover, Germany; https://t3n.de/store/page/datenschutz.
- f) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- g) Flattr Network Ltd, located at 2 nd Floor, White bear yard 114A, Clerkenwell Road, London, Middlesex, England, EC1R 5DF, United Kingdom; https://flattr. com/privacy.] .
6. Contact form and email contact
On our website you will also find a contact form. This can be used for electronic
contact us electronically. The data entered in this form will be processed by us. The following data is processed in the context of contacting us:
The contact form can also be used for electronic
- IP address as well as date and time of entry .
- Email address
You can also use our email address to contact us. Your email will be processed by us. Your data will not be passed on to third parties. No data will be passed on to third parties in this context. The data will be used exclusively for processing the conversation.
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO if the user has given his consent. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. The purpose of entering data in the contact form is to contact us. The data will be deleted when the purpose of the data processing has been achieved. This may depend on the circumstances of the individual case when contacting us.
7. Rights of the data subject
Right of access.
You may request confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data relating to you are being processed by us..
If there is such processing, you may request the controller to provide you with the following information:.
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data which are processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data relating to you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectify or erase the personal data concerning you, a right to obtain the restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;.
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;.
(7) any available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, pursuant to Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject..
You have the right to request information on whether personal data concerning you are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed about the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art. 46 of the GDPR in relation to the transfer.
Where data processing is carried out for scientific, historical or statistical research purposes:
This right of access may be restricted to the extent that it is likely to render impossible or seriously impede the realisation of the research or statistical purposes and the restriction is necessary for the fulfilment of the research or statistical purposes.
Right to rectification.
You have a right of rectification and/or completion against the controller if the personal data processed concerning you is inaccurate or incomplete. The controller shall make the rectification without undue delay..
Right to restriction of processing.
Under the following conditions, you may request the restriction of the processing of personal data relating to you:
(1) if you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing but you need it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or.
(4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override your grounds..
If the processing of personal data relating to you has been restricted, such data may - apart from being stored - only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or on grounds of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the restriction of processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted..
Right to erasure.
a) Obligation to erase.
You may request the controller to erase the personal data concerning you without undue delay, and the controller is obliged to erase such data without undue delay, if one of the following grounds applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You withdraw your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.>.
(3) You object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) of the GDPR..
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully..
(5) The erasure of the personal data concerning you is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject..
(6) The personal data concerning you have been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8(1) of the GDPR..
b) Information to third parties.
If the controller has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged to erase it pursuant to Article 17(1) of the GDPR, the controller shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, having regard to the available technology and the cost of implementation, to inform data controllers processing the personal data that you, as the data subject, have requested that they erase all links to, or copies or replications of, those personal data.
b) Information to third parties.
The right to erasure does not exist to the extent that the processing is necessary.
(1) for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;.
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Article 9(2)(h) and (i) and Article 9(3) of the GDPR;.
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1) of the GDPR, insofar as the right referred to in Section a) is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the purposes of such processing; or.
(5) for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims..
Right to information.
If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed of this right.
You have the right against the controller to be informed about these recipients.
Right to data portability.
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data has been provided, provided.
(1) the processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) DSGVO or Article 9(2)(a) DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) DSGVO and.
(2) the processing is carried out with the aid of automated procedures..
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have the personal data concerning you transferred directly from one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data portability does not apply to processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller..
Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) of the DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions..
The controller shall no longer process the personal data concerning you unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims..
If the personal data concerning you is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of such marketing; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing..
If you object to the processing for the purposes of direct marketing, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility, in connection with the use of information society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, to exercise your right to object by means of automated procedures using technical specifications..
Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law.
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
Automated decision in individual cases, including profiling.
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision.
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller,.
(2) is permitted by legislation of the Union or the Member States to which the controller is subject and that legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, or.
(3) is done with your explicit consent..
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Article 9(1) of the GDPR, unless Article 9(2)(a) or (g) of the GDPR applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
In the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the controller shall take reasonable steps to safeguard the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person on the part of the controller, to express his or her point of view and to contest the decision..
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR.
The supervisory authority shall decide whether or not the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 GDPR..
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changes in legal or regulatory requirements, it may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at www.aurifex.de.